Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Wrap up!

Christmas has come and gone just like that! Hard to believe that next week begins 2010! At work I have to send out these payment notices and put the due date on them so I have already been typing 2010 and let me tell you, I keep wanting to put 010 not 10. It's just so weird since I am so use to putting a 0 before the number. Anyways, besides my little rant there, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed their family time.

I had a terrific Christmas this year and I am now a proud owner of a Nintendo Wii, so you can only guess that I was glued to my tv for most of this weekend so far. I ended up getting four games with it, such as the Mario Bros, Wii Resort, Wii Fit (which let me tell you is by far the coolest thing ever) and GT Pro Racing. As you can see I have plenty to keep me busy! Other than that, I got some clothes and things that will be helpful when we start up with school in a week. Lots to look forward to.

I did start receiving some of my books for next quarter which is good so this way I will be ready to roll when Tuesday approaches. Don't be confused, classes do start on Monday, but I am only taking Tuesday/Thursday classes so I really start on Tuesday! I also submitted some books to a buyback company to get some money back which will go towards paying off those other books I recently purchased. It was a win-win situation and I am actually making a few extra dollars from it!

During the week I am probably going to post a 2009 Wrap up and get ready to welcome in 2010. A lot has happened over 2009, both good and bad, but now we can all clear our plates and begin a fresh new year! Sounds pretty good to me! Enjoy your day and I will catch up with everyone during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment