Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tis the Season!!

Photobucket


3 more days till Christmas! That is so hard to believe but it is here! I actually was brave and ventured out today with my mom to the mall, which surprisingly was not mobbed with people. All the other times I go to the mall a few days away from Christmas, it is packed! Luckily, it wasn't so bad and we were able to get what we needed and get out of there!

I hope everyone got their shopping done and is all ready for Christmas!! How is everyone's vacation going? It is such a relief to be able to relax and not have to worry about assignments that's for sure!

I wish I had much more to talk about but it's vacation so not much at all is going on! I do have a reminder though for everyone! Our bills for the Winter Quarter need to be paid by December 30th at 1PM! I did receive an email about paying mine and they added that we can pay them online by accessing Self Service. Of course, you can also visit the Student Accounts office and take care of it there if that is easier and more convenient for you.

Also, as mentioned previously, start looking into books for next quarter! I ordered most of my books from Amazon and they are in great shape for a very reasonable price, so happy book hunting!!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with your family and friends!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment