Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week 5 Approaching!

Week 5 is approaching and January is coming to an end! First month of the new year, right out the door! Scary thought actually! Last week was a mess! Between the snow and I wasn't feeling so great, it was just one of those weeks! I actually adventured out on Thursday in that lovely snow because I had two classes and each was giving a test, and when I had left, there was no posting that class was canceled so I looked at it as having no choice whatsoever. It took me about a half hour to get to route 23, and when I actually got there, it was a mess. Needless to say, after a million phone calls from my mother, father, and boyfriend, I turned around and went back home. Good thing I did that because when I got home, there had been those emails saying class was canceled! I would have been so mad if I went all the way down there to find that out!!

It's just different up here because it could be a winter wonderland and then down in Woodland Park, it's never as bad as it is here. That wasn't the truth on Thursday, so luckily I was able to just turn around and get myself home safely!

Anyways, we are almost halfway through the quarter, which means midterms are approaching. Scary thought! For this upcoming week, I have a test in pretty much every class I am taking, so that should be fun! (NOT!) The two I should have had on Thursday were rescheduled for this upcoming Tuesday, so at least I will have a little extra time to go over everything I need to know. Other than that, everything else is going pretty smoothly. Just balancing school and work, but can't really complain, except for the fact I am pretty exhausted once Friday rolls around.

So we will see what this week brings. I heard more snow, but I hope it's not a big mess! Time to say goodbye to January and hello to February! Also, I get a little excited once my birthday starts to approach, so I have to say, 42 days till my birthday! :) Kind of upset, since I'll be 20! Bye bye teenager days! Haha! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment