Tuesday, February 2, 2010

6 more weeks of Winter! What a bummer!

I totally forgot today was Groundhog Day until my mom walked in and was like well the groundhog saw his shadow! My first reaction was well what else is new! It seems to be the same every year so who knows! It's still 32 degrees out and we are expecting snow tonight into tomorrow...when will Spring arrive?! Not soon enough!

Photobucket



Luckily I had no problems getting to class today! No snow to ruin my parade! I had two tests so that really bummed me out! One I did really good on, the other, let's just say, not my best! That's ok though, I have plenty of time to correct that. Next week is midterms, which I guess I will find out more about on Thursday since none of my Professors have said anything about them yet! That's a little nerve wrecking, but hopefully it won't be so bad. Just need to push through them! I can't believe it's already going to be halfway through the quarter. It's driving me crazy how fast everything is going. Now that I'm working a lot more and going down to campus, my days just fly right on by. I feel like I can never get anything done, but I manage too, which is pretty good for me!

I ended up getting most of my online class work done this afternoon when I got home from my campus classes. It will feel nice to just relax now and watch some American Idol, get a work out in, and then call it a night. I have work tomorrow as long as this snow doesn't stop me from getting there! I heard it's not going to be so bad, which is good news to my ears!

For the rest of the week, I really don't know what to expect. All I know is that I am test free for the time being until next week rolls around and mid terms ruin my life! Just kidding! If anyone needs help with mid-term studying, make sure you check your blackboard email about tutoring. The ASC is very helpful around exam time, as well as any other time that you need assistance. This is a free program offered to Berkeley students, so please take advantage of it! No matter what type of question it is, someone is there to help you understand the material! It never hurts to ask for help. You can always ask your professor to clarify things if you are unsure of how to solve a problem or what a certain term means.

Enjoy the rest of the week and remember 6 more weeks of this terrible cold weather! Hang in there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment