Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weekend!!!

Happy Weekend! Luckily, my area didn't get any of that snow, well so far at least! For once it was nice to wake up and not have to worrying about shoveling out my car and having to be somewhere! Things could change, so I better not press my luck just yet!

We have successfully finished week 5, now moving on to week 6...dun, dun, dun MIDTERM WEEK! I have a new type of midterm that I have never had before, but it's actually an oral group midterm. We are either going to assume the role as a criminal or assume the role as fighting crime. The professor is going to assign us groups and we will fall into either one of those categories. I never had a midterm like this so I can say I am both nervous, but excited at the same time. It's better than being singled down to a piece of paper with questions that will determine one's full understanding. Of course a single grade will play a part in our participation with this exam, but it feels a little more comforting knowing that I am not going into this all alone!

As for my fiction class, we will be having our midterm the beginning of week 7 because we need next week to finish up interpreting a story. It's a difficult story so we are working on breaking it down and making the most of it.

Lately, I have been in this reading mood. I actually just finished a book this morning, which was the Lauren Conrad, L.A Candy book. I personally liked it and on my adventures today, I am going to pick up the new book she just released called Sweet Little Lies. I previewed it online and it sounds just as good and intriguing and the first one! I also plan on seeing the Dear John movie today, so I have a lot to look forward too. I wanted to read the Dear John book before seeing the movie, but didn't get the chance. From the reviews, the book and movie are different, so I will end up reading the book as well.

Not really sure what is happening as far as midterms for my online classes, but I am sure I will hear more about that when they post everything tomorrow morning. I just can't believe we have 6 weeks left. My best friend who is expecting her child any day now, were just talking about how fast everything has been happening and passing us by. I just wish it would slow down a tad bit! Reality is kicking in that's for sure!

So that's my little weekend wrapped up in a nut shell. I hope everyone has a great weekend and if anyone sees the Dear John movie, let me know your opinions, but not until at least tonight or tomorrow! I need to see it first!!! :)

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment