Thursday, February 11, 2010

Classes Resume!

Some of your professors may have given you another day off, but for the most part everything was up and running again on the Berkeley campuses! My first class was canceled today and we were given an online assignment which was pretty convenient for me since for the most part I was snowed in still from the night before!

I have one last assignment to get done and then I am finally done for the week! Time to relax and enjoy Valentine's Day! I have to work all day tomorrow though since I wasn't able to get into work on Wednesday and the last time I was at work was last Wednesday, so I have a lot to catch up on and also have to make those favorite phone calls of mine!

Hopefully I'll catch some dinner and a movie afterwards or just go home and relax. Who knows, depends on how I feel and how tired I am after this long exhausting week!

What is everyone's plans for Valentine's Day?!


Some exciting news is that I received my President's List letter the other day! I have been doing really well with keeping up my GPA so I have to give myself a pat on the back for that one! It's just hard to believe I am halfway through now!

I was talking to a lady today at my mom's work and her daughter went to school for marketing as well. It's amazing how many different jobs are available when you get into marketing. Her daughter is working for a pharmaceutical company in the marketing department and is looking to get herself more involved, which is a great thing to do. I am getting more and more nervous, but also excited at the same time! I just want to get out there and start using the best of my creative side!

I want to bring up another thing real quick and that is that it's almost my one year anniversary on being part of the student blogging! It's been such a great experience and I just want to thank everyone for continuously reading my blogs! I will recap the whole year of blogging as that day comes closer, but for now I will save that till the week of the 28th, which is when I started my blog!

Enjoy your snow free Friday, well besides the snow on the ground of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment