Friday, February 26, 2010

Digging out!

The snow began for me about 6AM yesterday morning and has yet to stop! I heard most areas started out as rain then turned to snow, but not good old West Milford! As most of you know by now, GMT campus was closed yesterday and will remain closed for today. Campuses are scheduled to reopen tomorrow, weather permitting of course! Below are some pictures I would like to share! The snowman below is no longer a snowman after looking outside this morning, he is covered for the most part and only has a head. Looks like I will be building a new one! Where I am, we have well over 2 feet and the snow drifts and about 4 ft, so you can imagine the digging out that my family and I will be doing today!

Photo Time!

I will post more pictures once I venture outside again to help with the shoveling and snowblowing! I plan on building an igloo cause the snow is perfect for that! Who knows, maybe I'll get creative and build something totally unexpected! We will see!

So since classes were canceled yesterday, I got out of a test, but now have a 2-4 page paper to write. I find that easier since I am more comfortable with writing something rather than taking a test, so I am glad I can focus more on that and do what I can. I also have an extra credit paper of 3-4 pages to write about the Benefits of Competition. It adds 5 points to my grade in microeconomics if I write it, so why not! It's due on my birthday, but believe me it will be submitted by then! Week 8 was a short one and now we are slowly winding down to the end of the quarter! Woo hoo!

Oh, so I never got on after the play, but I recommend if you haven't seen it to go! The show will be on Saturday and Sunday (the last two performances!!) I helped out on the Monday night performance and we had about 30-35 people show up. I brought my mom along with me because she likes the plays and was interested in coming. I give it two thumbs up and all together the show runs for 2 hours, each play is 1 hour each! Then we have an intermission between the two plays and there is some yummy food! Again, its open theater so everything is free to you!

Good luck to everyone with digging themselves out and hopefully the snow will taper off sometime this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment