Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome to March!

My birthday month! YAY! So far March has come in like a lion, so let's hope it goes out like a lamb. So the other day I meant to post since it's been one year since I first started blogging, but never got a chance to. Happy one year to my blog! :) As I wrap up and look back on everything, I have come a long way with my education and have been working hard to keep up with all my goals I wish to fulfill. I appreciate everyone taking the time to read my blogs!

Here we are in Week 9! Let's hope we can make it through this week without any big snow storms to get in our way. I felt like I haven't been to class in so long because of all this continuous snow fall. That groundhog wasn't kidding when he saw his shadow and brought us along 6 more weeks of Winter!

Since it is week 9, this means it is the last week for you to withdraw from any of your classes. An email was sent on behalf of advisement to remind you to do so this week. I will copy that email here for anyone who may have not seen or checked it out.

Hello.

Please be advised that this is the last week that you will be able to withdraw from any classes. The Advisement office will be open Today, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8am-8pm; Friday from 8am-5pm; and Saturday from 9am-2pm. If you would like to withdraw from any classes please stop by the Advisement office and see an Advisor during the hours mentioned.

Thank you,

Christine Ranucci
Berkeley College
Administrative Assistant
Room 204
10-6 M-TH & 9-5 F
(973)278-5400 x1301
ctr@berkeleycollege.edu

Please do not wait until last minute to withdraw if you need to do so. It's best to get it over and done with so that the process goes smoothly! Only 4 more weeks to go, so if you aren't withdrawing from any classes, continue to work hard and do anything you can to end up with that passing grade, and no paying the teacher won't cut it!

Also, the Berkeley College Fashion show is coming up this week! The Berkeley College Annual Fashion Show is Thursday, March 4th at The Venetian, starting at 6:00PM. ($35 for students and $45 for guests!) OR...you can try to WIN a TICKET, by coming to tomorrow's Activity Period (11:00AM-12:00Noon) in the Student Center at GMT. This is something to keep in mind if you are looking for something to do on Thursday night!

I just finished up a 4 page paper for my Global Social Change class about nations and nation-state. I found several reliable and very informative sources that support my statements very well. I kind of feel like I have to many quotes, but after rereading it several times, it all fits my descriptions and enhances the understanding. It feels good to have this paper and my math paper out of the way. My next focus will be on my Microeconomics paper about the Benefits of Competition. This is an extra credit paper, and you never know when you may need it, so I am taking full advantage of that!

As for the rest of this week, I will be working, and studying for a math test. I will also be watching American Idol and pointing out who my favorite is this season. So far I haven't been able to pick who I really, really, like so I am hoping that someone will catch my attention within the next 2 weeks!

I hope everyone has a great week and remember to visit advisement if you have yet to make your schedule or if you need to drop a class! Don't wait until last minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment