Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday, Sunday!

Right when I want the weekend to last forever, I wake up and it's already Sunday!! I just finished pulling all my assignments off Blackboard for my online classes for this upcoming week. I have math problems to work through, another math paper to start looking over, a quiz in microeconomics, and of course the discussion board questions. It's not all that bad! I just keep telling myself, 4 more weeks! On a brighter note, 21 days until my birthday! YAY! Yes, I start my countdown and it's not even March yet! I really don't know why I am counting down this year, I'm leaving my teenage life and will be boring old 20! :)


Photobucket


I wanted to bring up the Virtual Career Fair that is taking place now until March 1st. If you haven't done so already, I really suggest that you check it out. All you need to do is log into Blackboard, go to your CAREER SERVICE TAB, and click on Virtual Career Fair. Once you get to that point, they will guide you through the rest. I personally have not checked it out yet, but I plan on doing so either some point today or during the week. This is such a great opportunity especially for the online students who are unable to make it to the Career Fairs that Berkeley hosts at hotels around the campuses. I know Garret Mountain has them about 10 minutes from campus, so it's very convenient.

If you are on Blackboard and have a few minutes, just check it out!

Since we are soon approaching the end of the quarter and you need to pick up your grades, I would advise you to take advantage of the tutoring that Berkeley offers. It could be help with math, or help with a paper, but go see someone. The worst feeling would be to fail a class that you could have had help in by the wonderful tutoring services. It never hurts to ask your Professor either! They are always there to help you unless they strongly advise you to check out the ASC.

Time to go enjoy some Sunday morning coffee and make some breakfast and get going on the day! Everyone enjoy their day and get ready for more snow this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment