Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow, Snow, Go Away!

Photobucket


That picture above is from when I was driving into the Garret Mountain campus yesterday afternoon. Everything looked like a winter wonderland! Luckily, the roads weren't as bad as up by me. I had a few scares on my way to school, but I made it home safely!!!

Hopefully everyone dug themselves out by now. Up in West Milford, we got another 10.5 inches, so you can only imagine the snow piles I have since that fell on top of the 12 inches we got previously. So much for 4-6 inches that was expected!

Anyways, I need to have a little vent here for a second because something happened to me today that I never expected to happen. I was at work and decided to log onto Berkeley real quick on my break and see if anyone had responded to my initial post. I saw that someone had posted so I went to read their post. As I am reading, I thought to myself, "Wow, this sounds very familiar!" It turns out that someone copied my post and used it as their own. I never really expected this to happen, but it did, so I had to report it. So just a little advice, anyone taking an online class, pay close attention to your posts and make sure you don't run into a similar issue like this. I am not sure what is going to happen, but something needs to be done!

Besides that, my day was pretty good. I finished most of my homework. I have my first class canceled tomorrow since my Professor is getting prepared for the play that is coming up this weekend. I will post the dates again below for everyone to see. If you are interested, please come!

Saturday February 20 at 2PM
Sunday February 21 at 2PM
Monday February 22 at 7PM
Tuesday February 23 at 7PM
Wednesday February 24 at 7PM
Thursday February 25 at 7PM
Saturday February 27 at 2PM
Sunday February 28 at 2PM

Let's see what the rest of the week has to bring. It's been pretty quiet for me. I've also been having some problems with my internet, but I am finally back up and running with that!

Time to go watch some American Idol now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment