Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

So why am I posting on my birthday? I figured I would pop on real quick. I am getting ready to head out with my family for a few hours. I tried to go out last night to Dave and Buster's, but my luck wasn't so great! They closed the highway!!! That totally made me go crazy, so after an hour they finally had us all turn around in the south lane and go north on it! That was a first for me! Instead of trying it again tonight,we postponed the festivities until next weekend! Sounds like a better idea to me!

Now I am officially 20! I feel old! It's been off to a great start so far. I got a new Ipod and a game for Wii, so I am set for the rest of the week! New toys=lots and lots of fun!

Enough about that for now though. We are approaching week 11, which means next week is FINALS WEEK! DUN...DUN...DUN! I am looking forward to finishing up and calling it quits for a week. This much needed relaxation is going to be wonderful. Just begin to prepare yourself for your exams or any projects that you need to do, and take your time. The worse thing you can do is rush through the material and drive yourself nuts.

I see people in my discussion boards for my online classes saying that they always rush themselves and feel like they know the material, then they get in front of the test, and totally blank out. It happens to all of us, we just need to take our time! That is my advice to everyone!!

Enjoy your last day of this rainy weekend and prepare yourself for a rather busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment