Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where has the week gone?

So I am having a hard time with the fact that it is already Thursday! On a better note, my birthday is on Sunday, so there is something to look forward to, except for the fact I lose an hour of sleep because Sunday is daylight savings day. At least I have a day off on Monday! Just remember to change those clocks so you aren't late for work or school!


Photobucket


Two more weeks of classes, and only one week till final exams! Don't panic! You can always visit the tutoring services and get some help in preparation for your exams! For my Fiction class, we will be doing an essay based on a double dramatic analysis of a story and for my Global Change class, we will be doing a group presentation. It's always nice to work with other people, so I am looking forward to that. Not sure who is in my group just yet, but I will find that out over the weekend I believe.

Things are winding down, so there is not really much going on. What are everyone's plans for the weekend? Tomorrow I will go to work, and then I have to go to the dentist and run some errands. Then hopefully go out with some friends for my birthday. It's suppose to rain, but not on my parade! I will celebrate rain or shine! I keep telling my mom that I am going to be 20 and that I am getting so old. I keep saying, "MOM!! 30 years till I'm 50!" Go ahead and laugh, but yes this is what I think!

I saw a teacher from my elementary school today and she just hugged me. She said there are always those select few students you remember and always think about. That was something nice to hear, but when you hear them say "Oh my, look how grown up you are!" you think to yourself, oh nooooo!It feels good to be older now, but time just needs to slow down!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! It's not that far away! Also, I am going to keep mentioning this, but get those bills paid and financially cleared so that you are good to go for the Spring Quarter! You don't want to be stuck paying any late fees, now do you?

Have a good one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment