Monday, March 29, 2010

Relaxation!

The long wait for Spring Break is finally over and we can all relax! Just think, a week ago we were stressing over our finals and hoping we studied everything that we needed to know for all of our exams. That's way over now! I hope everyone got the grades they were hoping for.

Here we are...Monday, Monday!! Two more days left of this wonderful month of March and then we move into April! April Showers Bring May Flowers!! As for a wrap up of today, I ended up working for a few hours since I have been out of work for a week now due to being sick, so it was nice to be back and catch up. I also made some phone calls today, which was a total success. I got the nice people today! Haha Just kidding!

When I got home today, I actually received and email from the National MS Society asking me to do an interview about the MS Walk I am participating in. I submitted my MS story and everything I had dealt with when I was diagnosed and was asked if I would be interested in doing some media coverage in regards to it. I think this is a great opportunity to give everyone a little sense about the lives of those with MS, like myself. I will definitely let everyone know how that goes when I do complete the interview! Probably sometime this week!

I hope everyone's break has been great so far! Keep on enjoying it and get ready for the 80 degree weather that is on its way for this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment