Thursday, April 1, 2010

Are You Financially Cleared?

Hey everyone! We are quickly coming to an end this week and tomorrow is the last day to pay your bill and get financially cleared. If you go past the deadline, you WILL be charged a $50 late fee! So, deadline is tomorrow April 2nd at 2PM! Just think if you pay, that little blackboard pop up will disappear! Motivational right? HA!

I can't believe how fast this week has gone. Now it's time to celebrate Easter with our families and have one last weekend to relax before we resume classes! My online classes have already popped up so if I really wanted to, I could get a head start, but I don't think I really want to do that considering all the nice weather that is headed our way!

I will make this a point to say again! Get to ordering your books! So far I have only received one book out of the 3 I ordered, so hopefully they will be here by at least Monday! Also, any other materials you need for the start of the new quarter, you need to make sure you get them and are ready to go!

Just to throw in a little Spring Break talk, I have been relaxing, but I also have been working a lot, which wasn't exactly what I planned, but hey, what can I do? People are going to love me tomorrow when they see their insurance company calling on their day off! At least I'm not delivering bad news to them!

I hope everyone enjoys their last couple of days off and I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment