Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring is in the air!


Photobucket


Good Afternoon! It's the dreadful Monday again, but at least it's gorgeous out and not extremely cold! Spring is in the air! I got a head start on my week, and began working on some homework. My birthday is this Sunday, so I want to get as much as I can out of the way, since I have a pretty eventful week!

I have been doing a lot of revisions to my schedule for the upcoming quarter. I started out taking all online classes, then switched to 3 online classes and one on campus, and then today, I made yet again another revision. So now my schedule is two classes on GMT campus and two online, similar to this current quarter. I figured if I was going to take a class on GMT anyways, I mine as well take another so I am not only coming down for one class. I decided to take Principles of Finance and Special Topics in Humanities as my two on site classes. Then I will be taking Business Law 1 and Advanced Database systems online. I think I am set on this schedule for sure this time!

I also began my search for books that I will need next quarter. I like to get an idea ahead of time, so I don't have to rush around last minute worrying about books and getting them on time. As far as book buyback goes on the Berkeley campus, I did see the advertisement which says books buyback will be March 22-March 25th (10:30AM until 6:30PM) If you need to sell back books, now is the time to do so! I found a website which will pay me back just about $100 for two books, so always try to look online and see if you can make more money. Two sites I often use for book buyback is www.collegebooksdirect.com and www.abebooks.com

Some of the titles they do not buy back, so if that is the case, you can always bring them to Berkeley. I will need to do that with my Microeconomics books that I have since neither one of those sites are buying them back. If anyone has any other sites for book buybacks, let me know. I would be glad to check them out!

Hopefully everyone dropped any classes they needed to drop last week and are in the process of finishing up their schedules for next quarter. Now is a good time to also visit Financial Aid to fill out any paperwork that needs to be filled out and to clear yourself for the Spring quarter!

I hope everyone has a great week! I will keep everyone up to date with any news that would be of importance to you. We are approaching the end of the quarter so now is the time to study hard and end the quarter on a good note!

One last thing, the surveys have been sent out to your Berkeley emails, so if you have not yet taken the surveys, please do so ASAP!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment