Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome to the Spring Quarter!

Well the wait is over and we are now in our Spring Quarter! Welcome to any new students and welcome back to all continuing students! We are day 2 into this new, fresh start, and I have to saw all is well so far! I began my online classes yesterday and attended my on-site class this afternoon.


Photobucket


As I stated previously, I am becoming more and more involved in the theatre productions and we will be working hands on with the Shakespearean theatre this quarter! On Friday I will actually be helping set up for an event called the Gala that will be taking place this weekend. I will not be attending the Gala itself, but I will get a sense of everything that is going on and lend my helping hand along with a fellow classmate! If I am able to photograph, I will definitely do so!

By now, you should know what your professors expect of you and hopefully you have reviewed your syllabus very carefully. It's important now to get those books and begin your studies before you fall behind! I have all but one book. You would think since I ordered them about 2 weeks ago that I would be ready to rock and roll by now, but of course that isn't the case! I thought being pro-active would work to my benefit, but not this time!

I have a lot of organizing and planning to do for this upcoming humanities course. My professor gave me the title of "executive" so I really need to stay on top of my game and not disappoint! Talk about pressure right? It's ok, the type of things I am in charge of are right up my alley! I am really looking forward to sharing all of these experiences with you and will be posting several photos and hopefully interviews in the process. There will also be a lot of show opportunities, so look out for those announcements as well!

Well since it's early in the week, there isn't much going on just yet, but as the weeks unfold, you will be hearing all of the Berkeley excitement!

Enjoy your first week and WELCOME BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment