Sunday, April 18, 2010

Where did the weekend go?

4 PM on a Sunday afternoon! This weekend just flew right on by! I went MIA for a few days there, sorry about that! It's been a hectic week and I found out I have strep throat so it's been one of those weeks!

Today I participated in the "Walk for MS" and it was such a great day to be with all my family and my friends! It took place at Waywayanda State Park and we walked a total of 4 miles. I also reached my goal, which was even more rewarding for me! It was nice to meet everyone that I never met before who made generous contributions to such a great cause! Next year, we are creating a team and getting shirts made and everything, so that is something to look forward to! I will load pictures later on in the week!

So we are approaching Week 3, which means next week we start scheduling again. I haven't even began thinking of what I want to take. At this point, I really don't want to! Lots going on and it feels like it never ends, but hey this time next year I will be wishing time would slow down.

It's funny because everyone keeps asking me, "How much longer until you are done?" and when I think about it, it's only about a year till I finish. I'm set to graduate in the Summer of 2011 and before I know it, it will be here. That to me is just extremely scary. I have to say though, it's been an extremely successful journey and I look forward to the benefits it will provide for me!

I am participating in some service hours this upcoming Friday for the Shakespeare theatre, which is pretty exciting. I will definitely be posting about that. We are also getting ready for the upcoming play at the GMT campus starting May 8th, so look out for those announcements as well!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I will keep you posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment