Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back to Business!

Unfortunately, we must say goodbye to the fabulous weekend we all just had and say hello to the school work and work week again! Let's look on the bright side of things though because we are already in Week 9, which means 3 more weeks and Summer is officially here! I know I am very excited, especially since I leave for Florida at the end of this month! Woo Hoo!


Photobucket


So as we approach Week 9, there are some things to keep in mind. First off, if you have yet to pick your classes for the Summer Quarter, you need to do so immediately. If you decided you are not going to pick classes for the summer and take the summer off, please visit advisement since there will be paperwork you need to fill out. Also, once you pick your classes, you need to follow up with financial aid to get cleared and then contact student accounts to find out how much your bill will be. Don't switch into summer mode just yet!!

Finals are also approaching, so now would be a good time to take advantage of our tutoring service so that you have all the confidence you need to do well on those final exams. I know I get so nervous when they approach because I never know what to expect. You think you know how to do everything and then it comes up on the test, and you think to yourself, OH NO, now what?! Believe me, been there, done that! You also have the opportunity to ask your professors for help so that they can identify your weaknesses and strengths in that particular subject.

So what's on the agenda for this week? I have class today, then a full day of work tomorrow,possibly a day off on Thursday??? (not even sure), then work again on Friday...Yup, my whole week is full I would say! It's a 4 day week so I can't really complain all that much!

Well like I said, now is the time to keep up with all of your work and not slack just because we are coming to an end. Tutoring is available and there are so many dedicated people that are willing to help you succeed! Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment