Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just some thoughts....

I know you're probably thinking, another post, just after I posted yesterday! It's like I have said in previous posts. You think of all different things day to day, and then you forget all about them, so I figured why not unload my mind while I can and not have to forget about it later! Makes sense to me!

The whole concept behind my thinking these past few days, but mostly today, has been the fact that I have come such a long way since my high school days. As I was driving around my town today, I kept seeing balloons with "Congrats Grad" and all the cars driving around with "Sen10rs" painted on their windows. I figured ok, it's the last week of school, but then came to realize, no, it's GRADUATION DAY! Two years ago that was me getting ready to walk down the aisle and receive my diploma. It just makes you think about everything you have accomplished. Being in college for 2 years now, is very hard to believe, because just 2 years ago, I feared going to college and meeting all new people.


Photobucket

In 2 weeks, we will begin to see some new fresh faces, right out of high school and when we think back, that was once us. Never knowing what to expect, never knowing who we were going to meet, and never knowing what we were going to do when that first big test came and we felt we weren't prepared. Even at Alumni Day in high school, the alumni would scare us with the thoughts that high school is easy compared to college, which is definitely true. Although high school required some serious dedication, college requires that much more of you. It's completely worth it though because in the end you come out with a degree in something you absolutely love to do. You just have to keep reminding yourself, once you graduate, you will be in a field that interests you and doing something that you can honestly say you love.

It's just something to think about, and it does make you feel good about yourself when you see how far you have really come. So pat yourself on the back for all those great achievements! It wasn't such a bad thing to push yourself through college now was it????

Besides that, I worked today training a new lady at work today who will be coming on as our business development team member. She will be taking over mostly my phone calls since I am not always readily available or have a phone to do so. She will be a big help to me! It's funny because I was trying to work with her on the computer today, but she is one of those people who absolutely hate using the computer so it was a little tough. She was like give me a phone and I am good. Give me a computer, and yeah, we will need to talk about that! I guess it's a good thing she is getting phone calls right?

Well, that's all for my thoughts today! I'll be back towards the end of the week....AGAIN! Keep counting down, Summer is right around the corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment