Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday!

Photobucket


Who me? Yes, that is right, I am guilty of having a case of the Mondays! I don't know why, but it took me forever to get my act together this morning. I had to work this morning and then come home and do some homework, and I was just not in the mood to do so.

It's going to be crunch time for me these next two weeks. I have two term papers due, which are going to drive me crazy until they are completed. My sociology paper is going to be based on MS and Stem Cell Research. That one should be fairly easy for me since I know a lot about MS and the research being put towards stem cell. Part of the paper is an interview, so I am also waiting to get some answers back on my interview questions. That part makes up a good part of the paper, so it's essential! My other term paper is for Public Relations in which we were asked to pick a crisis that has occurred in the past and analyze its crisis management and the publicity that occurred with that particular crisis. I finally decided on my topic and that is 9/11. The publicity for this crisis was HUGE, so there is a lot I can analyze. The one problem that is easily identifiable right off the bat about the publicity was the fact that so many rumors were spread during this time. It drove people crazy because we were always worried that something else was coming or could get worse than it already was.

I know I stress out too much during the writing process, but as I work my way through it, I ease up and get it done!! It's just a vicious cycle I must work through!

I was checking out Blackboard, and noticed they are making several changes to the Career Zone. Many of you were experiencing trouble and they are ready to listen! They have asked if you have any other suggestions or issues with Career Zone, to please make them aware. Here is the information to do so: Please be advised that enhancement changes have been made to CareerZone. We are aware that the job postings under the Berkeley College Career Zone Jobs section of CareerZone are not properly aligned. We are currently working on resolving the issue. If you have run into any other issues with CareerZone please submit an email explaining the issues to jur@berkeleycollege.edu. Make sure the email contains your full name.

The quarter is quickly wrapping up. It's hard to believe that we are in week 8 and in 3 more weeks, we will be done, for a week at least! I am so looking forward to that week of freedom. I think this has been by far my busiest and most hectic of all quarters!

I am also working on some more filming, this time down at the Bergen Campus in Paramus! I am hoping that the rainy weather disappears for the day tomorrow so I can get that done and have a new video up and ready to viewing! The Garret Mountain video got a ton of hits on YouTube, which is great! Thank you to everyone who gave us feedback and watched the video!

So as we chug through week 8, keep you focus on and just think the end of the quarter is near!!! Also, please remember, if you did not schedule for your classes for next quarter, DO SO IMMEDIATELY! Classes are filling up and especially if you need to take a class, you better make sure you get in there before it's too late!!

No comments:

Post a Comment