Friday, September 10, 2010

Interested in Sports Marketing or Brand Management? Read For More Info & Spread The Word!

Photobucket

Time to let go of Week 10 and prepare for Week 11, OUR LAST WEEK IN THE SUMMER QUARTER! I hope you took some of my tips from my last post to help you prepare for your finals! I know it's a little stressful, but you guys will be fine!

I have some information I would like to share with everyone! First off, if you have been slacking and waiting until the last week of the quarter to make your schedule for next quarter, well congratulations, it's now that last week, and you MUST make your schedule! Secondly, make sure you visit financial aid to make sure you are clear, and finally, head on over to student accounts and pay that fabulous bill of yours!

As far as scheduling goes, I recently saw two Marketing classes being offered at the Garret Mountain Campus and then again was told about it when I spoke with the Marketing chair, Dr. Kristin Comeforo. I was asked if I could please spread the word about these two classes! So to all my fellow Marketing majors and anyone else who has an interest in these particular areas, I want to invite you to join me in one of these classes!

Here is a message I posted up on the Berkeley College Facebook Page:

Are you interested in Sports and Event Marketing (MKT315) or Brand Management (MKT314)??? Well good news! The GMT campus will be offering these two courses for the Fall quarter!

Sports and Event Marketing(MKT315) will be Monday nights 6-9:30PM
Brand Management(MKT314) will be Tuesday and Thursday 3:20PM-5:05PM

Please Visit Advisement Today To Enroll!!!


"The SPORTS MARKETING class is a great opportunity - John Mooney will be teaching the course. His firm managed such successful events as the reunion of the famous 1980 gold medal winning US Olympic Hockey team, and promoted NY Giants legen...d George Martin in his "Journey for 9/11" charity walking event. AND - he helped launch STEPHON MARBURY'S Starbury sneaker line."

Check out John's achievements in sports marketing:

http://overthemoonpr.com/SeeSuchSport/

Photobucket


You never know who you will meet and both these classes offer such great opportunities so I urge you to check them out! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!

I assume most of you will be hitting the books this weekend, so best of luck!

Photobucket


Feel free to share some of your final exam preparation tips with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment