Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

I'm a day late on this one, but better late than never! Happy Easter Berkeley! I hope everyone had a nice day with their families and that you are ready to jump into another week! Week 4 is already here! How crazy is that?!

Photobucket


I'm actually a little sad because today I begin registration for my last classes here at Berkeley. Graduates get first pick for their classes and well graduation is right around the corner for me. I'm actually really sad about this, but excited all at the same time! For my last quarter, I will be taking 4 classes, including my internship! It just all came way to fast!!

I believe the schedules are posted for all other students but you will have to wait for your enrollment appointment to start scheduling! It never hurts to get an idea, so take a look! Simply visit the community tab on Blackboard, click advisement, and then course schedules on the left side! If you have any questions, advisement is always there to help!

I hope everyone has a great start to week 4 and I'll catch up with you during the week! Bring on the warm weather too! I took out all of my spring clothes over the weekend and my flip flops! I am set, so let's go!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lyndsay, hope you had a great Easter! The weather is beautiful today so good thing you took out all your spring stuff. How exciting/bittersweet is your last registration!? Almost there! Hope you've enjoyed all your time at Berkeley, make the best of the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a great one and yes it was warm..yess!!

    ReplyDelete